Watch the sunrise over Uluru (Ayers Rock), visit Kata Tjuta (The Olgas), hike through Kings Canyon. Complete the adventure by camping overnight in the outback beneath sparkling desert stars. No matter which activities you prefer, a multi-day tour of Australia’s Red Centre lets you pack much more into your trip. Here are your options.
- Watch the changing colors of Uluru (Ayers Rock) at sunset and sunrise on an overnight tour.
- Take in all the highlights of the Uluru and Kata Tjuta National Park, including the Mutijulu Waterhole, and a hike through the Valley of the Winds, on a multi-day tour.
- Sleep underneath the outback stars in an Aussie swag (bedroll) or a comfortable safari tent.
- Enjoy a traditional Aussie barbecue dinner around the campfire.
- Experience the magic of the desert by night and enjoy stargazing, with a guide on hand to point out the different constellations.
- Travel all the way from Alice Springs to Darwin on an epic outback road trip, camping out along the way.