A mix of lively Irish dancing, street buskers, festivals, and beer-fueled pub singalongs, Dublin’s music scene is a not-to-be-missed experience for music lovers, who will find plenty of variety in the Irish capital. See below for our top picks.
- Discover Dublin’s legendary pubs and traditional music during a pub crawl through Temple Bar.
- Journey through Ireland’s rich musical history on a tour of the Irish Rock ’N’ Roll Museum.
- Feast your ears on local music and storytelling at a traditional Irish house party.
- Tuck into a multi-course dinner of Irish favorites while enjoying live dancing and folk tunes.
- Join like-minded party-goers for a Guinness-fueled backpacker pub crawl.