Once you've treated your taste buds to Madrid’s gastronomy, there’s no better way to learn more about Spanish cuisine than by donning a chef’s cap and cooking up some iconic dishes for yourself. Here’s what you need to know about cooking classes in Madrid.
- Learn hands-on Spanish cooking techniques from a local chef at an English-language cooking school during a cooking tour.
- Prepare iconic Spanish foods like paella, gazpacho, Spanish omelette (tortilla de patatas), and Spanish tapas with a chef guide.
- Visit the Torrijos market to learn about Madrid’s fresh local herbs and produce.
- Sip on sangria or Spanish wine as you feast on your creations after your cooking experience.
- Take home the ultimate souvenir—recipes you can use to impress friends and family back at home with the flavors of Madrid.