The Bahamas is the textbook definition of a Caribbean paradise, with hundreds of islands to explore, and miles of white-sand beaches fringed with glittering waters and swaying palm trees. Here are some options for island-hopping tours from Nassau.
- Cruise around Paradise Island, watch the sunset over Rose Island, or relax at a beach resort on Blue Lagoon Island on a short cruise from Nassau.
- Dive in to swim and snorkel in the Caribbean Sea or enjoy exhilarating water sports such as water biking, sea kayaking, SNUBA, or a SUB (Scenic Underwater Bubble) excursion.
- Set sail for the Exuma chain and spot sharks, stingrays, swimming pigs, and iguanas around Allen’s Cay, Pig Island, and Ship Channel Cay.
- Travel by catamaran or powerboat on a full-day cruise and tuck into a delicious onboard lunch.
- Feel like a VIP with a private island-hopping tour aboard a chartered boat.
- Venture farther afield to explore the Out Islands such as Eleuthera, Bimini, Long Island, or Harbour Island.