There's no better way to experience New York than by pairing food with a sightseeing cruise. Savor incredible views of the city skyline while enjoying brunch, lunch, or dinner on the water. Here are your options.
- Enjoy a tasty brunch cruise accompanied by unlimited sparkling wine and live jazz while admiring NYC sights like the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Cruise New York Harbor in an all-glass boat as you dig into a pre-set lunch and listen to music from a live pianist.
- Marvel at the sparkling skyline of the New York City after dark on a dinner cruise.
- Plan a romantic evening by opting for a cruise upgrade to include a private window table or an open bar with premium spirits.
- Admire New York landmarks like One World Trade Center, the Chrysler Building, and the Manhattan Bridge from the water.
Lunch & Brunch Cruises
A lunch or brunch cruise is a great addition to a day of NYC sightseeing. You'll enjoy a tasty meal, great views, and fun-filled entertainment options. Sunday brunch buffet tours are offered on the Hudson River, as are luxury lunchtime cruises featuring an up-close view of the famous Statue of Liberty and brunch cruises with live jazz, bottomless mimosas, and a buffet-style spread.
New York truly comes alive after dark, and you can get a stellar view of the illuminated Big Apple skyline on a dinner cruise. Options include an upscale 3-course dinner trip aboard a luxury vessel like the Bateaux New York, a ship that offers romantic upgrades such as roses, sparkling wine, or a premium open bar. There are also a number of fun-filled buffet dinner cruises featuring on-board DJs and a range of meal options to suit any palate.