Having a car in Walt Disney World may make your vacation more convenient. Yet you can get the full park experience without one—while avoiding stress and saving money on car rental and parking fees. From airport transfers to park shuttles, here’s how to get around Disney World without a car.
Ways to Visit Disney World Without a Car
- Book transfers between Orlando Airport and your hotel for easy-breezy arrival and departure experiences.
- Ride the Theme Park Express for hassle-free transfer to both Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando Resort from Orlando’s International Drive.
- Get to your favorite Disney parks the easy way—with pre-booked round-trip transfer from Orlando area hotels.
- If you are staying on a Disney resort property, take advantage of the free Disney’s Magical Express airport shuttle from Orlando International Airport.
- Enjoy a day at the parks from Miami with a combo admission ticket to Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach, or Typhoon Lagoon with hotel pickup and drop-off.