Two of Paris' most popular and historic districts, Marais and the Latin Quarter are best explored on foot. Take a neighborhood walking tour to try Parisian dishes, discover the area's street art, or sharpen your photo skills. Here are your options.
- Learn about the history, culture, and food of Paris while strolling through the Latin Quarter on the Left Bank of the Seine River or Marais, set on the Right Bank.
- Choose a tour that includes skip-the-line entry to top attractions such as the Notre Dame Cathedral or the Picasso Museum to maximize your time.
- Walk around sampling the best of Parisian cuisine, including wine, cheese, macarons, and other delicacies on a food walking tour.
- Capture the area through your camera lens with a professional photographer and learn where to take the best shots.
- Neighborhood walking tours generally last between two and four hours.
- Choose between small-group and private tour options.
Food Walking Tours
Departing in the morning or afternoon, food walking tours make eight to 10 stops at food shops, restaurants, or markets. Learn about the history of French cuisine while trying some of the local specialties, from wine and cheese to tasty macarons. Some tours focus solely on food, while others combine popular attractions in Marais or the Latin Quarter with a couple of food tastings.
Street Art Walking Tours
Join a knowledgeable guide to learn about the Parisian street art scene and some of the city’s best-known street artists. Limited in size, these small-group tours are great for friends, couples, and families interested in seeing a unique, creative side of Paris. For a personalized experience, book a private street art walking tour.
Photography Walking Tours
Photo walking tours take you past some of the most iconic sights in the Latin Quarter or Marais with a professional photographer who can offer photography tips along the way. Learn how to improve your lighting, composition, and camera control while capturing your memories.