Enjoy a meal while viewing some of Paris' most beautiful architecture on a lunch cruise along the Seine River. This is a relaxing way to meet other travelers and take advantage of waterfront photo ops. Here's what you need to know before you book.
- Lunch cruises generally last 1.5 to 2 hours, leaving you with plenty of time for more sightseeing.
- Cruises typically feature a three-course lunch.
- Champagne and wine is often included, depending on the cruise option chosen.
- Routes take you past Paris landmarks such as the Notre-Dame Cathedral and Musée d'Orsay.
Things to Know
- Depending on the cruise, you may have options for table placement, a window seat, or included drinks or Champagne.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is usually not provided, so check the departure locations, which vary along the river from the Eiffel Tower to Ile de la Cité.