From the 1840s until World War I, an artistic bohemian culture spread around Paris. The movement left behind generations of fans, and lucky for them, it is still possible to find bohemian charm in the City of Light. See below for your options.
- Tour the historic Montmarte neighborhood to see Bohemian haunts such as Café de Amelie and Café des Deux Moulins.
- Combine a visit to the Eiffel Tower and a Seine River cruise with a cabaret show at the iconic Moulin Rouge for a memorable night out on the town.
- Learn about Impressionist art and get skip-the-line access to some of the city's finest museums on a walking tour led by a local guide.
- Taste charcuterie and learn to play pétanque (lawn bowling) on a private half-day tour.
- Admire illuminated landmarks such as the Louvre and Eiffel Tower on a guided walking tour through the City of Light, ending in the trendy St-Germain neighborhood.