There are many ways to enjoy the splendors of San Francisco, but a bike and brews tour is particularly memorable. Riding a bicycle through the city, you’ll stop along the way for tastings of local craft beers. Here’s what you can expect on a tour.
- Learn about the San Francisco Bay Area beer scene on a scenic ride that winds through Union Square before ending at the Embarcadero.
- Take the local route through some of the city’s hippest neighborhoods. Check out the Mission District, SOMA, and Haight-Ashbury.
- Taste the best breweries of San Francisco, including small-group craft brews and stops at beer gardens.
- Explore local breweries at a leisurely pace and follow your tour guide to the city’s best bars, pubs, and beer halls. Options include 21st Amendment Brewery, ThirstyBear Brewing Company, Southern Pacific, Zeitgeist, Toronado, and more.
- You can add on a ticket to Alcatraz or take your own bike ride across the Golden Gate Bridge (both are highly recommended).
- For some tours, groups are limited to 12 people or fewer for a personal experience.