Sedona is home to some of Arizona’s most stunning natural wonders; it’s a vast landscape of red rock canyons and buttes, and towering spires. A helicopter tour not only affords spectacular aerial views, but also lets you cover more ground so you can appreciate the dramatic topography. Here are highlights of a typical helicopter tour.
- Spot memorable landmarks such as Cathedral Rock, the Chapel of the Holy Cross, and Snoopy Rock from the air.
- Capture incredible photos that show the vastness of the Sedona desert and canyons.
- Admire aerial views of Devil’s Bridge, Secret Canyon, and the Anasazi cliff dwellings.
- Watch for wildlife, including javelinas, elk, and deer as you swoop over the desert.
- Listen to live commentary from your pilot and learn more about Red Rock Country.
- Choose from a 15-, 20-, or 30-minute flight and see much more than you could on a ground tour.