One of Australia’s culinary capitals, Sydney boasts a foodie scene that will impress even the most discerning gastronomes. Think gourmet restaurants, eclectic street food, and exotic cuisine from around the globe, all set against the backdrop of downtown Sydney. After working up an appetite shopping and sightseeing, enjoy one of these unforgettable fine dining experiences.
- Gaze out over Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House on a lunch or dinner cruise around Sydney Harbour and Darling Harbour. As you admire the sights, tuck into a fresh seafood lunch, a delicious 3-course dinner, or a decadent afternoon tea.
- Dine with a view at the Sydney Tower and enjoy 360-degree views of the city from the revolving restaurant at the top of Sydney’s tallest building.
- Soar over the picturesque Hunter Valley in a helicopter, then touch down to enjoy a wine-tasting luncheon amid the vineyards.
- Turn up the romance with a lunch date at Cottage Point Inn. Not only can you dine looking out over Cowan Creek and the stunning landscapes of the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, but you’ll arrive in style with a thrilling seaplane transfer.
- Step inside a Parisian-style cabaret for an evening of French-inspired cuisine and show-stopping entertainment with an El’ Circo VIP dinner at Slide Sydney. The Degustation tasting menu features a mouth-watering nine courses.