There are plenty of ways to see Sydney’s iconic skyline, but the most thrilling is by soaring overhead on a helicopter. Ride high above the city’s famous sights, and enjoy views of the vast coastline, fringed by golden sands and glittering ocean.
- Enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, the world-famous Bondi Beach, Olympic Park, Manly, and the Northern Beaches.
- Soar along the Pacific coastline, the Parramatta River, and Blue Mountains National Park.
- Make like a VIP with a lunch date in the Hunter Valley by helicopter.
- Marvel at Sydney’s illuminated skyline from above on a twilight helicopter ride.
- Learn more about Sydney’s fascinating history and heritage with live onboard commentary.
- Combine a scenic helicopter flight with a 4WD adventure in the Blue Mountains, lunch in Sydney Harbour, or wine tasting in the Hunter Valley.
- Group and private helicopter tours from Sydney typically last 20 to 30 minutes and often include hotel pickup and refreshments.