- Liten grupprundtur
- Kunnig, vänlig och proffsig guide
- Bekräftelse direkt
See Lake Mývatn, a volcanic lake known for its thriving bird population, before going off-road onto a rugged track. Drive by the crater of the imposing Hverfell volcano and through the striking crater row of Lúdentarborgir. As you ride, your guide will explain how these geological features came to be.
Hop out of the minivan and make your way across a rocky lava field. This landscape is a chaotic tangle of jagged rocks made by hardened lava from a past eruption.
Once you reach the cave’s entrance, suit up in your safety gear and prepare to descend. Forget about the world overhead as you enter the depths of the cave. Look around the dark chambers, corridors and crevices, pausing to admire the intriguing ice sculptures and rock formations.
After around an hour in the cave observing its features and learning about the various natural phenomenon, head back to the surface. Climb back into the minivan and relax as you make your way to the village of Reykjahlíð, which sits on the shore of Lake Mývatn. Here, you can grab a bite to eat (own expense), before returning to your hotel in Akureyri, where the tour will end.
Välj en månad för att se en kalender med information om tillgängliga platser och avgångar.
Klicka på länken nedan om du vill kontrollera priser och tillgänglighet för önskat resedatum. Våra priser uppdateras fortlöpande, så att du alltid får tillgång till lägsta möjliga pris.
Lofthellir Cave Exploration from Akureyri
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Use of cave exploration equipment; helmet, headlights and rubber boots
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- It is recommended that you bring warm clothes, gloves and a bottle of water
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Small group tour, maximum 14 passengers
- This tour is not suitable for young children, people with claustrophobia or people that are not in reasonable physical condition
- Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have longer journey time or cancellation of the tour
- There is ice and water on the floor of the cave and the temperature inside the cave is around 0°C
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Om du avbokar mellan 3 och 6 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 50 procent.
Om du avbokar inom 2 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 100 procent.