Book this trip and save over 10% compared to booking the trips separately.
- Alla skatter, bränsleavgifter och serviceavgifter ingår
- Heltäckande rundtur av staden
- Dagsresa (resmål A till B)
- Lunch ingår
After pickup from your Athens hotel in the morning by comfortable, air-conditioned coach, visit the Acropolis, the crowning beauty and glory of Ancient Athens. See several monuments atop its rocky base, including the awesome Parthenon, the Propylea, the temple of Athena Nike and the Erechtheion, with its Porch of Maidens.
Next, drive to Panathenaic Stadium, the site of the first modern Olympic Games in 1896. Visit the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in front of the Parliament House in Constitution Square and see views of government buildings and elegant 19th-century structures.
Get a taste of modern Athens with a drive along Panepistimiou Avenue, where you'll see the Catholic Cathedral of Athens, Academy of Athens, University of Athens and National Library. Finish with a visit to the Acropolis Museum, featuring fascinating archaeological exhibitions. Your tour will end around 1:30pm, and you’ll have about an hour of free time to relax and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant (own expense) before your afternoon tour.
Afternoon: Cape Sounion Trip
Around 2:45pm, board the coach for a drive to Cape Sounion, passing the idyllic beaches of the Saronic Gulf along the way. When you arrive, see the astounding Temple of Poseidon, a gleaming white beacon perched on a rocky hilltop overlooking the sea.
Admire an incredible view across the Aegean Sea and even the island of Kea on a clear day. Learn from your guide how the temple was built in 44 BC, and how many of its original Doric columns are still standing. One of the columns features a graffito left by English poet Lord Byron in the early 1800s.
After your tour, you’ll be driven comfortably back to your Athens hotel.
Välj en månad för att se en kalender med information om tillgängliga platser och avgångar.
Klicka på länken nedan om du vill kontrollera priser och tillgänglighet för önskat resedatum. Våra priser uppdateras fortlöpande, så att du alltid får tillgång till lägsta möjliga pris.
Athens Super Saver: Athens Sightseeing Tour plus Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon Half-Day Trip
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Free Wifi on the coach
- Free map of Athens
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Port pickup is not available
- The Athens half-day sightseeing tour includes a visit to the Acropolis Museum on Tuesdays to Sundays only, as the museum is closed on Mondays; on Mondays, you will visit the Roman Temple of Olympian Zeus instead. The duration of the tour on a Monday is approximately 4 hours; the tour on Tuesdays to Sundays is 5 hours.
Om du avbokar mellan 3 och 6 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 50 procent.
Om du avbokar inom 2 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 100 procent.