- Utmärkt valuta för pengarna
- Små grupper med personlig service
- Alla inträdesavgifter ingår
- All nödvändig utrustning ingår
- All Inclusive-rundtur
- Kostnadsfri upphämtning och avlämning på hotellet ingår
- Lunch ingår
- Kunnig, vänlig och proffsig guide
- Dagsresa (resmål A till B)
- Bra översikt och uppfattning av staden
- Perfekt introduktion för förstagångsbesökare
The Forbidden City is located in the center of Beijing. It served as the home of emperors and their households as well as the ceremonial and political center of Chinese government for almost 500 years.
Built in 1406 to 1420, the complex covers 72 hectares. The palace complex exemplifies traditional Chinese palatial architecture, and has influenced cultural and architectural developments in East Asia and elsewhere. The Forbidden City was declared a World Heritage Site in 1987, and is listed by UNESCO as the largest collection of preserved ancient wooden structures in the world.
You will enter the Forbidden City from south gate, the Meridian Gate, and will be escorted through the whole complex while your guide is explaining details on the buildings, history and court life of Ming & Qing Dynasties. After your exit from north gate, you will ascend the Coal Hill for a stunning bird’s eye view of the city.
After lunch, you will travel 45 miles north of Beijing to visit Great Wall Mutianyu section.
The Great Wall – supposedly the only man-made object on earth that can be seen from the moon, snakes its way up and down mountains and stretches for 2,400 miles. Built in numerous sections, work on the wall started as early as BC500 though it was only in about BC215, when China became the country that we know today, did various start getting linked and the Wall took on its current form.
Meant as a defense against the invading Mongols it was never a success, as the Mongol Invasion in 1215 proved. The Ming Dynasty Emperors once again set about rebuilding the Wall though it was never again used as a defense mechanism.
Mutianyu Great Wall winds 1.4 miles through lofty mountains and high ridges. Besides its strategically important location and compact layout, the Mutianyu Great Wall is also famous for the breath-taking scenery. Woods cover over 96% of the total area and the Wall presents different aspects of beauty in the four seasons. US President Bill Clinton came here and declared it to be “very beautiful, very grand, more beautiful and grander than I imagined”.
Upon arrival, your guide will take you to cable car station for a ride up to the Wall. You will then spend an hour to walk along the Wall and to enjoy the amazing views. Afterwards, you will take cable car down the Wall, grab a souvenir from vendors, and on board your return trip.
You will end your unforgettable full day experience and return to hotel in the early evening.
Välj en månad för att se en kalender med information om tillgängliga platser och avgångar.
Upphämtning från hotell påbörjas före den här tidpunkten
Klicka på länken nedan om du vill kontrollera priser och tillgänglighet för önskat resedatum. Våra priser uppdateras fortlöpande, så att du alltid får tillgång till lägsta möjliga pris.
The Forbidden City
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Admission ticket
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Om du avbokar mellan 3 och 6 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 50 procent.
Om du avbokar inom 2 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 100 procent.