With your gear in hand, it’s time to pair up with a friend and hit the water in double kayaks. Follow your guide through the warm turquoise waters and learn fascinating facts about the ecology, history and marine life of Fitzroy Island and the Great Barrier Reef.
Paddle past pristine coastline and tempting beaches with lots of time to stop for snorkeling. Your guide can answer any questions about the colorful fish, coral and other natural features that you encounter in this slice of paradise.
After about three hours of kayaking and snorkeling, return to the beach where you started. There you are provided with a tasty picnic lunch that you can take with you to enjoy during your free time in the afternoon. Lunch includes a chicken wrap, a ham and cheese roll, fresh fruit, an energy bar, juice or other beverage and bottled water. The vegetarian lunch option can be requested when you book.
For the rest of the afternoon, enjoy free time to do as you please. You may want to walk to the lookout point for panoramic views, head to Nudey Beach for more snorkeling (you can keep your snorkel gear for the afternoon) or purchase a cold drink at the bar. At the designated time, catch the ferry to the mainland after a day in paradise on the Great Barrier Reef.
Välj en månad för att se en kalender med information om tillgängliga platser och avgångar.
Klicka på länken nedan om du vill kontrollera priser och tillgänglighet för önskat resedatum. Våra priser uppdateras fortlöpande, så att du alltid får tillgång till lägsta möjliga pris.
Fitzroy Island Sea Kayaking
- Round-trip ferry
- Guided kayak tour with all necessary equipment
- Use of snorkel gear
- Use of stinger suit (November to May)
- Picnic lunch
- Fitzroy Ferry levy and EMC (Environmental Management Charge)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 years or over when traveling to the island
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring sandals/reef shoes
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Om du avbokar mellan 3 och 6 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 50 procent.
Om du avbokar inom 2 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 100 procent.