This small-group tour is limited to 13 for a more intimate experience.
- Alla inträdesavgifter ingår
- Rundtur på flera dagar
- Kostnadsfri upphämtning och avlämning på hotellet ingår
- Bekräftelse direkt
Day 1 -- Las Vegas -- Grand Canyon -- Tusayan
After morning pickup from your Las Vegas hotel, relax in your comfortable, air-conditioned minibus as you travel 271 miles (436 km) toward the Grand Canyon. On the way, stop to capture photos of the impressive Hoover Dam. You'll also stop briefly in Williams, Arizona, located on the famous and historic Route 66 and home to the Grand Canyon Railway.
Then it's on to the Grand Canyon itself, where your informative guide will explain to your small group how the stunningly deep and beautiful canyon came to be. See the IMAX movie about the history of the Grand Canyon at the National Geographic Visitor Center, walk along the canyon's awe-inspiring rim or hike into the canyon itself. As the afternoon wanes, follow your guide to a secret spot away from the crowds at Grand Canyon National Park to watch the sunset enhance the canyon's many striking colors.
Head to the small town of Tusayan, Arizona, near the canyon's south rim, where you can have dinner at a local restaurant (own expense) and settle into your tent at a campsite for a campfire or retire to your 3-star hotel.
Overnight: Campsite or 3-star hotel in Tusayan, Arizona
Day 2 -- Tusayan -- Grand Canyon -- Las Vegas
After a light breakfast (included if you selected the camping option), spend your day continuing to explore the Grand Canyon as you wish. Take an optional included tour to Desert View and along the east rim of the Grand Canyon. Spend a half day or full day hiking into the canyon. Or indulge in the thrill of riding in a helicopter over the Grand Canyon. Partake in ranger programs and capture as many photos as you wish of the canyon's magnificent rock formations.
Unwind from your 2-day Grand Canyon adventure on the minibus ride back to Las Vegas. Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel around 7pm.
Please note: There is a minimum of 2 passengers required to book lodging accommodations, which are 3-star or higher. If you are a single passenger and want to book the lodging accommodation, you will need to select 2 passengers.
Nya foton för rundturen
Välj en månad för att se en kalender med information om tillgängliga platser och avgångar.
Klicka på länken nedan om du vill kontrollera priser och tillgänglighet för önskat resedatum. Våra priser uppdateras fortlöpande, så att du alltid får tillgång till lägsta möjliga pris.
Camping accommodations are 2-person tents and are shared by same-sex travelers or on a couples basis.
Lodging accommodations are 2-person rooms and are shared by same-sex travelers or on a couples basis. Accommodations are 3-star or higher and subject to availability.
2-Day Grand Canyon Tour from Las Vegas
- Overnight tour to Grand Canyon National Park
- Transportation by air-conditioned minibus
- Camping accommodations (if option selected); tent with foam sleeping mat
- Lodging accommodations (if option selected)
- Use of sleeping bags (if camping option selected)
- Light breakfast (if camping option selected)
- National park entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional Grand Canyon helicopter tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. In this event, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Camping accommodation is a 2-person tent shared by same-sex travelers or on a couples basis
- Campsites used are typically equipped with Wi-Fi, laundry and hot showers, and some may have outdoor hot tubs and swimming pools
- There is a minimum of 2 passengers required to book the lodging accommodation. If you are a single passenger and wish to book the lodging accommodation, you will need to select 2 passengers at the time of booking.
- Lodging accommodation is a 2-person room shared by same-sex travelers or on a couples basis and is of 3-star quality or higher
- Children will be in a room with the adults in their party. There is a four-person maximum per room with two queen beds
- You may experience both warm and cool temperatures. It is recommended that you pack warm socks, a sweater or hooded jacket, hiking shoes, plenty of sunscreen, closed-toe shoes and a hat
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request
- Please note: Bottled water is not provided on this tour. It is advised that you bring a refillable container. You will be able to refill at comfort stops made throughout your trip
After morning pickup from your Las Vegas hotel, relax in your comfortable, air-conditioned minibus as you travel 271 miles (436 km) toward the Grand Canyon. On the way, stop to capture photos of the Hoover Dam, then stop briefly in Williams, Arizona, located on the famous and historic Route 66 and home to the Grand Canyon Railway.
Then continue to the Grand Canyon, where your guide explains the history, geology and wildlife of the canyon. Have the option to see the IMAX movie about the history of the Grand Canyon, walk along the canyon rim or hike into the canyon itself. In the late afternoon, follow your guide to a secret spot in Grand Canyon National Park away from the crowds to watch the sunset across the canyon. Then head to the small town of Tusayan, Arizona, near the canyon's south rim, where you have dinner at a local restaurant (own expense) and retire to your 3-star hotel or enjoy a campfire before settling into your tent for the night.
Overnight: Tent camping or 3-star hotel in Tusayan, Arizona
Day 2: Tusayan – Grand Canyon – Las Vegas (B)
After a light breakfast, spend your day explorinf the Grand Canyon as you wish. Take an optional included tour along the east rim of the Grand Canyon to Desert View. Spend a half-day or full-day hiking into the canyon. Or take a thrilling helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon. Join ranger programs and enjoy great photo ops of the magnificent canyon. In the afternoon, relax on the ride back to Las Vegas where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel around 7pm.
Om du avbokar mellan 3 och 6 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 50 procent.
Om du avbokar inom 2 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 100 procent.