This small-group tour is limited to 12 people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide.
- Middag ingår
- Utforska gatorna på en rundtur i staden
- Leds av lokal guide
Try several varieties of olives, nuts and other popular Moroccan snacks before heading to a poultry and beef market to watch locals haggle for meat. Bargaining is very much a way of life here and observing this tradition will give you deeper insight into the local culture.
Next, it’s time to visit a spice market and learn how Morocco became a spice trading center. Marvel at the myriad of colors and fragrances of spices such as saffron, cardamon, anise, cumin, paprika and turmeric, and learn how they’re used in Moroccan tagines and other dishes.
Tear yourself away from the marvelous array of spices and head into the souks, or open-air markets, to discover Morocco’s many traditional breads including the pan-fried msemen and crepe-like beghrir. Dare to try Moroccan delicacies such as cow hoof, sheep’s head or ghoulal, a snail soup.
Finally, after exploring the abundance of intriguing foods at Marrakech’s souks and markets, it’s time to eat! Settle down with your small group of fellow foodies to a traditional Moroccan dinner at a restaurant in the heart of Djemma El Fna as it reaches its daily crescendo of activity. Enjoy some of the best people-watching of your life as you delight in the complex flavors of your meal amid peddlers, monkeys and snake charmers.
Your 3.5-hour food tour of Morocco ends here, though the unique sights, smells and tastes of Marrakech are sure to stay with you.
Nya foton för rundturen
Välj en månad för att se en kalender med information om tillgängliga platser och avgångar.
Klicka på länken nedan om du vill kontrollera priser och tillgänglighet för önskat resedatum. Våra priser uppdateras fortlöpande, så att du alltid får tillgång till lägsta möjliga pris.
Experience Marrakech: Food and Market Tour of Djemaa El Fna Including Traditional Dinner
- Local guide
- Food tastings in markets and souks
- Authentic local dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed on this tour
- A conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body (especially shoulders, chest and midriff) as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect to the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended. It can get cool after dark so please dress appropriately for this tour.
Om du avbokar mellan 3 och 6 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 50 procent.
Om du avbokar inom 2 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 100 procent.