See mansions belonging to local author Anne Rice, actress Sandra Bullock, actor John Goodman, and former New Orleans Saints' quarterback — and father of Peyton and Eli — Archie Manning. Stop for an exclusive tour of a stately Garden District home built around the end of the American Civil War in 1865.
Admire an unusual cast-iron fence resembling a row of cornstalks and learn the legend of how a southern colonel had it made in the mid-1800s to comfort his homesick Iowan wife. You'll also see where Confederate leader Jefferson died at age 81 and stop to walk around Lafayette Cemetery, one of New Orleans' many above-ground cemeteries. Hear about how the high water table and frequent flooding in the city helped drive the creation of these 'cities of the dead' as you capture photos of the elaborate tombs and statuary.
Enjoy light refreshments at Magazine PoBoy Shop before heading back to the French Quarter by coach at the end of your 2.5-hour Garden District tour.
Nya foton för rundturen
Välj en månad för att se en kalender med information om tillgängliga platser och avgångar.
Klicka på länken nedan om du vill kontrollera priser och tillgänglighet för önskat resedatum. Våra priser uppdateras fortlöpande, så att du alltid får tillgång till lägsta möjliga pris.
Garden District Mansion
- Transport to and from the Garden District by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Light refreshments
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Cemetery closed on some holidays, Saturday afternoons and Sundays
- In order to help protect the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point — just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the bus. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier for a handicap-accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher
- The audio system may not be used during inclement weather
- Child rates apply to those under the age of 6 who occupy a seat. Lap children under 6 years ride for free
Om du avbokar mellan 3 och 6 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 50 procent.
Om du avbokar inom 2 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 100 procent.