- Alla inträdesavgifter ingår
- Alla skatter, bränsleavgifter och serviceavgifter ingår
- Rundtur med fullständig presentation
- Kunnig, vänlig och proffsig guide
- Res med båt och se sevärdheterna från vattnet
When you arrive, your guide tailors the commentary and pace of your tour to suit your group. Discover how the Statue of Liberty was created, and learn what the iconic landmark has in common with the Eiffel Tower. Then walk the 215 steps to access the pedestal of Lady Liberty to enjoy postcard views over Manhattan.
Back on the ferry, make the short journey to Ellis Island, the historic immigration center for more than 12 million immigrants to the US from 1892 until 1954. Enter the restored Great Hall of the Ellis Island Immigration Museum, where your guide points out the Stairs of Separation.
You have about 2.5 hours of free time here to explore the museum’s interactive displays independently; then return to Lower Manhattan on your own by ferry to grab lunch before meeting back up with your guide at Battery Park (lunch is at your own expense).
Start the afternoon portion of your tour by walking with your guide to St Paul’s Chapel, where friends and family members gathered to hear news of loved ones and offer support after the September 11 attacks on the Twin Towers. Visit the church to see a more personal side of 9/11, and continue your tour to more touching sites like the American Express Eleven Tears Memorial, the Winter Garden Atrium and Brookfield Place (formerly known as World Financial Center) — all places with their own stories to tell.
Then follow your guide to the National September 11 Memorial & Museum, located at the site of the former World Trade Center. Stop by the 9/11 Memorial’s two reflecting pools, built in the footprints of the towers. You’ll hear stories of heroism and tragedy at the Fireman's Memorial, view the exterior of Freedom Tower and see the fascinating ‘Survivor Tree,’ whose rehabilitation and rebirth has become a symbol of resilience for New Yorkers.
The last stop of your tour is best experienced on your own: the 9/11 Memorial Museum. With a pre-reserved ticket, you won’t wait in line, so say goodbye to your guide and head straight inside to view exhibits at a pace that suits you. At least one hour is recommended for your self-guided visit.
At the memorial exhibition, view personal artifacts, archival documents and memorabilia, and hear harrowing first-person accounts of the events. You can also see a 3-part historical exhibition with multimedia displays that examine what led up to the attacks and reveal the aftermath, including stories of reckoning and recovery.
Nya foton för rundturen
Välj en månad för att se en kalender med information om tillgängliga platser och avgångar.
(meeting location provided on voucher)
8:30am (June 2017 - September 2017)
9:00am (October 2017)
Klicka på länken nedan om du vill kontrollera priser och tillgänglighet för önskat resedatum. Våra priser uppdateras fortlöpande, så att du alltid får tillgång till lägsta möjliga pris.
Liberty Island and Manhattan
- Entrance fees to Statue of Liberty pedestal and 9/11 Memorial Museum
- Round-trip ferry ride
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Locker rental on Liberty Island
- Transfers between Statue and 9/11 tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Visitors are required to pass through airport-style security to enter both the Statue of Liberty and the 9/11 Museum
- Backpacks, strollers and other large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island; these lockers are available for $2 each
- Large items will be checked in the coatroom at the 9/11 Museum
- Note: When you return to Battery Park on the ferry, you must make your own way to the meeting location for the afternoon portion of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be aware that the Statue of Liberty pedestal access requires a 215-step climb, with no elevator access
- Please note this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services who manage the Statue of Liberty
- It is important to be on time for this tour due to ferry schedules. The ferry does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is provided.
- St Paul's Chapel is closed on Tuesdays & Thursdays for renovations for the forseeable future and may also be closed on other dates. On the days when St. Paul's Chapel is closed, we will tour the grounds and substitute our inside visit for additional sites important to the events of 9/11 but not normally covered on the tour.
Om du avbokar mellan 3 och 6 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 50 procent.
Om du avbokar inom 2 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 100 procent.