- Välj avgång på morgonen eller på eftermiddagen
- Slipp undan stadens jäkt och stress under en dag
- Små grupper med personlig service
- Alla skatter, bränsleavgifter och serviceavgifter ingår
- Kostnadsfri upphämtning och avlämning på hotellet ingår
- Kunnig, vänlig och proffsig guide
This thrilling tour will start in historic Haleiwa town on the famous North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii.In this vintage surf town, you will begin your day of adventure by jumping behind the wheel of your very own convertible dune buggy. We will make our way around the shore line of the north side and gorgeous bays with our first stop at the popular Laniakea (TURTLE!) beach. You will get to see beautiful green sea turtles in their natural habitat swimming in the crystal clear waters or even along the shoreline.
Next up, we will make our way over to one of the most popular waterfalls on the North Shore- Waimea Valley (a fee of $16 per adult is charged by Waimea). You will take a brief ride on a trolly through the gorgeous botanical gardens and see many native birds on your way up to the breathtaking waterfall. Here you can experience the valley’s 45 foot falls and take a quick, refreshing dip in the natural pool below. We will then jump back into the dune buggies for our next stop.
Now that you have worked up an appetite, we will arrive at Shark’s Cove (don’t be scared- the cove and tide pools are only shaped like a shark!). Here you will have an opportunity to grab a bite to eat at some of our local favorite food trucks with plenty of food options for even the pickiest eater.
Now we are onto one of the most beautiful lookouts on the North Shore- Pu’u O Mahuka Heiau. You will have a brief opportunity to checkout a breathtaking Waimea Bay as well as sacred temple ruins. This is a photo opp like no other, and if you are lucky, you can catch the adventure seekers jumping off of the famous Waimea rock.
Back down the hill we go, where you can expect a nice relaxing drive to Kawela Bay, with views of beaches and seasonal swells along the way. It is here that you can experience a secret beach, with a grove of banyan trees that will overwhelm your senses. As we walk towards the beach you will see movie and tv show backdrops that you might recognize such as Lost, Pirates of the Carribbean, and Hawaii Five-0. To finish up this stop, you will have the chance to hit a local fruit stand where there are always fresh mangos, coconuts, papaya, and many more goodies for your choosing.
Last but certainly not least we will begin heading back towards Haleiwa town but on the way we will stop at the world famous Sunset Beach. This beach is a part of the 7 mile stretch along Oahu’s north shore and offers the most beautiful white sand with waves to impress during the winter months. A quick stop for photos and we’ll cruise on back interruption free for the ride to Haleiwa town.
This is where your guided tour ends, but fear not, we are giving you some additional time to explore Haleiwa town before you jump back on the shuttle.
Välj en månad för att se en kalender med information om tillgängliga platser och avgångar.
Upphämtning från hotell påbörjas cirka 30–60 minuter före den här tidpunkten
Tiderna kan komma att ändras på grund av lokala trafikförhållanden.
Klicka på länken nedan om du vill kontrollera priser och tillgänglighet för önskat resedatum. Våra priser uppdateras fortlöpande, så att du alltid får tillgång till lägsta möjliga pris.
Tour Without Shuttle
Have your own transportation? Select this option if you will arrive to our location via your own car, the bus or Uber.
Tour With Shuttle
Need a round trip ride to our location and back? Select this option for a hassle free way to get a private ride to Aloha Buggies.
Pictures Always Included
- Bottled water
- Small-group tour
- Professional Guide
- Gas and fuel surcharge included
- Local taxes
- All activities
- The listed price does not include an optional $20 per vehicle physical damage waiver.
- Waimea Valley Entrance Fee ($16 for adult)
- Transportation (unless selected as an option)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be able to operate a 5 speed manual
- Minimum age is 21 years or older to drive a vehicle
- If there are multiple people in your group that would like to be a driver (and there are not enough buggies for each person to drive their own) we will rotate legs of the tour to allow for this.
- 2 Passengers will fit per buggy. 1 Driver and 1 Rider.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking allows our guides to ensure personal service.
- A small amount of walking is involved
- A current valid drivers license or passport is required to drive vehicles.
Om du avbokar mellan 3 och 6 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 50 procent.
Om du avbokar inom 2 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 100 procent.