- Närkontakt med naturlivet
- Heltäckande rundtur med buss
- För hela familjen
- Rundtur i liten grupp med minibuss
- Upphämtning från hotellet ingår
You will visit Featherdale Wildlife Park. This fun attraction is home to kangaroos, koalas, wallabies, dingos and many other playful critters and vibrantly coloured birds.
You'll take the beautiful drive to the top of the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains region - Narrow Neck Lookout. This lookout offers excellent photo opportunities, with gorgeous views of canyons.
You also have the option to experience Scenic World, where you can take the cable car 270 meters above the Jamison valley and travel deep into the valley. As part of the experience, you will find yourself overlooking the Katoomba waterfall as well as the famous Three Sisters rock formation, wander through the warm rain forest which offers 160 million years’ worth of natural history to discover. (Rides at Scenic World are not included in the tour price.)
Lunch time takes you to the pleasant 'Garden village' of Leura. (Lunch at own expense).
Take a walk along less travelled roads to see lush bush land. Get acquainted with local flowers and the native trees. This is a secret location that was discovered through conventional travel that has remained unspoiled by tourists. Words cannot do the experience justice. You must see it to truly appreciate the magnificence of the scenery far below.
You'll also visit the Waratah Aboriginal show. This attraction allows visitors to meet local aborigines who will share intimate details about their culture as well as stories that have been passed down for some 30,000 years. This centre is at Echo Point lookout, the most famous lookout in all of the Blue Mountains. There is plenty of time to enjoy the lookout.
On the return journey, travel to Sydney Olympic Park, the site of the Sydney 2000 olympics. This venue hosts many national and international events, sports competitions and concerts.
Board a ferry for a ride along the Parramatta River into Sydney Harbour. Savor the excellent view of the famous Sydney Opera House before heading to Circular Quay. You will arrive back in the city by 6pm.
If you can't find your Hotel. Please write your address on Special Requirements and we will back to you.
Upphämtning från hotellen påbörjas före den här tiden. Du måste kontakta den lokala researrangören för att bekräfta den exakta upphämtningstiden.
Luxury bus tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Scenic World
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off (Ferry back to the city)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Om du avbokar mellan 3 och 6 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 50 procent.
Om du avbokar inom 2 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 100 procent.