The open-air, purpose-built inflatable Zodiac is one of the fastest and most exciting ways to enjoy the city from the water, as it allows you to easily zoom around, exploring locations bigger boats can’t access. With your experienced guide, who will bring the Zodiac up to speeds of more than 30 mph (50 kph), cover several of Vancouver’s surrounding waterways and waterside attractions: Coal Harbour, the North Shore, English Bay, False Creek and Stanley Park. While you snap photos and relish the cool wind in your hair, listen to your guide’s commentary about the city’s natural landmarks and wildlife, and feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Marvel at the sight of the downtown skyscrapers from the water, take an up-close look at freighters hanging out in the bay, watch locals getting exercise along the seawall, and spot families relaxing on the beach. Throughout the 90-minute tour, keep your eyes peeled for native wildlife like dolphins, harbor seals, bald eagles and sea birds.
If there’s something specific you want to see, just ask your guide! Your interests will be accommodated when possible.
Your adventure ends back at the departure point.
Välj en månad för att se en kalender med information om tillgängliga platser och avgångar.
Klicka på länken nedan om du vill kontrollera priser och tillgänglighet för önskat resedatum. Våra priser uppdateras fortlöpande, så att du alltid får tillgång till lägsta möjliga pris.
Departs at 11am
Departs at 1pm
Departs at 3pm
Departs at 5pm
- Local guide
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is recommend that you dress in layers and wear flat, closed-toed shoes; temperatures are at least 10 degrees cooler on the water than on land, so bring a windbreaker or jacket; you will be provided with a cruiser suit to wear over your clothes, which is required by Transport Canada to ride aboard the Zodiac
- It is recommended that you bring a plastic bag to keep your camera dry on the boat if you plan to bring it
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Please note: You may get wet during the ride
Om du avbokar mellan 3 och 6 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 50 procent.
Om du avbokar inom 2 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 100 procent.