- Välj avgång på morgonen eller på eftermiddagen
- Njut av fantastiska utsikter högt uppe i luften
- Leds av lokal guide
- Privat rundtur med enbart din grupp och en guide/chaufför
- Alla inträdesavgifter ingår
Pickup from your hotel at Yangon or meet at Yangon International Airport with our local experience guide. Drive to Bago, formerly known as Hanthawaddy of Mon Kingdom in 15th century. Then will drop in the highlights of Bago such as the Kyakhat Wine Monastery, the Shwemawdaw Pagoda, the huge Reclining Buddha of Shwethelyaung, the four Giant Buddha images of Kyaikpun Pagoda and the excavation site and restoration work of Kanbawzathadi, the palace of famous King Bayinnaung. Have lunch at local restaurant. Then continue driving directly to Kyaik Hti Yoe, a Golden Rock Pagoda, from the Kinpun base camp to the pagoda at about 3pm. On arriving on the platform of the Pagoda, walk and visit around pagoda. After visiting around the Pagoda, check in hotel and free at leisure.
Overnight: Kyaikhto Hotel or similar
Day 2 Golden Rock – Yangon (B)
In the early morning, you can offer alms to Golden Rock. After having breakfast at the hotel, enjoy leisure time and check out of your hotel at 7am. Then drive directly to Yangon and arrive at your Yangon hotel in the afternoon.
Välj en månad för att se en kalender med information om tillgängliga platser och avgångar.
Klicka på länken nedan om du vill kontrollera priser och tillgänglighet för önskat resedatum. Våra priser uppdateras fortlöpande, så att du alltid får tillgång till lägsta möjliga pris.
- Overnight accommodation
- All private transferring within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes and services charge
- English-speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary
- 1 bottle drinking water for each day
- Truck fees to Golden Rock
- Visa to Myanmar
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Please note that Golden Rock site is closed from June to October during the rainy season